Right from my school days, my mom prepared this drink to me and my sister. This is my most favourite drink. Often I prepare this kheer to my son. It is rich as well as heavy to replace a morning breakfast. Kids will enjoy the morning with Kheer.
Carrot - 1 no(large)
Milk - 2 cups
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Cashew nuts - 4 nos
Almond - 4 nos(remove the skin)
cardamom powder - a pinch
water - 1/2 cup
- Dice carrot into small pieces.
- With cashew nut,almonds in the pressure pan, put carrot pieces and add 1/2 cup of water + 1/2 cup of milk.
- Pressure cook for 4 whistles.
- After removing pressure allow them to cool off.
- In a blender, add boiled pan contents and blend it into the semi paste and then add warm milk and blend again well.
- Finally add a pinch cardamom powder + 4 tbsp of sugar and blend it.
Rich yummy carrot kheer is ready.