- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Banana -1
- Jaggery -1 cup ( powdered)
- Water - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Ghee for brushing the paniyaram pan
- A pinch of Salt
- Mix wheat Flour, smashed banana, jaggery, water, cardamom powder, salt in a bowl well without lumps so that it turns to a good batter.
- Heat the paniyaram pan and brush with ghee.
- Pour the batter and fry as shown in the picture . Make sure to turn sides of the paniyaram so that all sides are well fried.
I am sure that your kids would love it ..