Cup Cakes are usually one of the bucket list for kids for their snack time.My son too loves cup cakes . Usually , we get only Vannila or Chocolate from the shops.
So , I tried to slightly make a different one using Mango Puree. This became one of the default choice in the list for my kid now and I am sure your kids too love it to have in their snack box. Please try and share your valuable feedback.
Maida ( All Purpose Flour) - 1 Cup
Regular Milk -1/4 Cup
Sun Flower Oil - 1/3 Cup
( Do not use flavored Oils)
Condensed Milk ( sweetened) - 1/2 Cup
Salt -1/4 tsp
Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
Baking Powder -1 tsp
Powdered Sugar ( White) -1/3 Cup
Mango Puree -1/2 Cup ( take one well ripped Mango , peel the skin and cut in to small pieces then grind well to get home made puree).
Baking pan with shapes of your like for cup cakes.
Cup Cake wrap papers.
- Pre - Heat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Duration is based on your oven.
- Take a bowl , Add 1 cup Maida, Salt,Baking Soda,Baking powder,powdered sugar and mix them well.
- Then add Sunflower oil+ regular milk+condensed milk and mix all of them well without forming lumps.
- Now add the Mango puree to the mix and stir well again.
- Take the cup cake tray and arrange the paper cups.
- Now pour the mix in each of the paper cups inside the over. ( do not pour full on each up. Pour 3/4th the cup so allow the cake is baked to the shape).
- Keep the the cup cake filled pan into your pre heat oven.
- Bake the cake at 160 degree for 15 minutes.( again, duration varies for each oven- closely look so that the bake is not over heated).
- After 15 minutes, remove the pan from the oven.
Your Yummy Mango Cup cake is ready for serving. A perfect quick and different cake for a gathering or picnic outing.
Believe me or not. This is the yummiest cup cake I’ve ever tasted. That too eggless recipe is a bonus for vegetarians. The usual eggless cup cakes will become dry soon. But this doesn’t. A must try for making Anu fussy kid to eat. I made it thrice in the past 3 days just for the kids whom visited us or we visited. Worth the attempt to bake👍 Gudos to Anitha for such an easy recipe!
Thanks heaps,Kamakshi.Yes,I noticed that kids always love to grab good flavoured snacks.Instead of usual Vanilla/Chocolate flavour, i attempted with Mango.I started writing blogs keeping Fuzzy kids in my mind always.Success of this dish is with Kids and I am very much happy that Kids there too loved it.