Paneer Fried rice recipe is a quick nutritious rice dish that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner.
To Marinate Paneer:
Tomato ketchup -1 tbsp
Soya sauce -1/2 tsp
Red Chilli sauce - 1 tsp
Pepper powder -1 tsp
Corn flour -1tbsp
100 gm of cubed Paneer
Salt to taste
Marinate for 40 minutes.
Garlic -4 nos ( well chopped)
Onion -1 ( big)
green Capsicum -1/2 cup ( chopped)
carrot -1/2 cup (chopped)
Spring Onion -1/2 cup ( chopped)
Sweet Corn -1/2 cup
and 1 cup of Basmati rice (white long grain rice).
- Steam the Basmati Rice to 2 whistles with 2 cups of water.
- Take a pan and add 1 tsp of oil and fry the marinated paneer until it turns brown.
- Remove the fried paneer to a bowl and add 1 tsp oil , 1 tsp of chopped garlic ,1 chopped onion and fry it well.
- Add 1/2 cup of capsicum,1/2 cup of carrot,1/2 cup of spring onion, 1/2 cup of sweet corn, 1 tsp tomato ketchup, 1/2 tsp of soya sauce,1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Add salt to taste ,1 tsp of pepper powder. Mix the contents well and fry of couple of minutes. keep stirring the mix.
- Now add the boiled Basmati Rice and mix the vegetables well.
- Add the Sauteed Paneer with the mix and stir so that the contents are well fried evenly.
Yummy Paneer fried Rice is now ready and Serve it hot !!!